Shipping & Tax
Cleanzing Company, LLC Headquarters is located in Bedford, MA. We ship from our Distribution Centers in Massachusetts. Customers may select from several shipping vendors listed when checking out. Orders shipped via UPS can be tracked online while orders shipped via US Postal Service cannot be tracked.
Your satisfaction is important to us. Cleanzing Company stands by our products. But, as in life, stuff happens. So if it does, we’ll try our best to resolve any issues.
Standard Consumer Warranty Terms
Cleanzing Company warrants our products to be free of defects in material or workmanship when used for normal household applications and cared for according to Cleanzing Company instructions during our product’s warranty period. Our warranty period begins from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user. Each product has a unique warranty period, which can vary per model and/or the retailer it is purchased from. Minor imperfections and slight color variations may be considered normal. This warranty excludes product damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or commercial use.
Cleanzing Company’s Spraymiss dispensers are warrantied for one (1) year when used in conjunction with Cleanzing Company products in 16 oz. bottles. Products whose warranty period has expired will not be replaced or repaired.
In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the warranty period, at Cleanzing Company’s discretion, we will provide replacement parts for your product at no charge.
Conditions that apply, but are not limited to our warranty terms:
- Spraymiss touch-free dispensers are warrantied for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Contents including soaps, moisturizers, washes, conditioners, dish liquid, laundry detergent, etc. are warrantied for 30 days.
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase is required.
- This warranty is valid only in the country where the Cleanzing Company product was purchased.
- This warranty expressly excludes any defects or damages caused by accessories, replacement parts, and/or repairs made by those unauthorized by Cleanzing Company.
- This warranty only applies to private residential customers; it does not apply to retailers or commercial establishments.
- Discounted merchandise may not be covered by our warranty.
Products not covered by our warranty, include, but are not limited to:
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers.
- Conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear.
- Intentional damage to the product.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Parts or products that have been disposed.
- Any modification to the product.
- Incorrect operation, installation or not following the operating instructions
- Use of incorrect voltage or non-standard batteries.
- Use of Non-Cleanzing Company parts.
- Prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Product degradation resulting from inappropriate use, exposure to extreme heat, cold, or unapproved chemicals.
- All Damages arising from user mishandling or other than its intended use in a typical household capacity.
- Batteries in use with electronic devices.
- Products purchased from third parties.
- Product dissatisfaction.
Liability arising out of, or relating to the use, or inability to use the product or otherwise in connection with the product, is limited to the amount actually paid by the purchaser.
In states that do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, these limitations may not apply. This warranty gives specific legal rights and other rights may be available as part of state legal requirements.
©2018 Cleanzing Company – all rights reserved